Collecting from clients that owe you a fee?
Have an employer that has done a “back door hire” and owes you a fee?
Placed a temporary employee that has been kidnapped by your client…is it time to collect your fee?
NPA is excited to share with you a great new NPA Alliance Partnership initiated to support you! NPA has enrolled Adams, Evens, & Ross, the largest credit and collection solutions provider for the North American staffing and recruiting industry. You can expect to see more from Adams, Evens, & Ross including participation in the Vignette, on NPA Central and at our future meetings.
Here are a few things you should know about Adams, Evens, & Ross (AER):
- AER specializes in the staffing and recruiting industry. No one else has more experience or has collected more past due staffing and recruiting debts than Adams, Evens, & Ross.
- AER’s service is better than risk-free. If AER can’t collect, you owe nothing. If another collection agency collects something AER cannot collect, AER will pay your fee for that collection.
- AER can collect on “back door hires” and “temp napping”… they do it all of the time.
- AER can do collections in the US, Canada and in Australia.
In addition to the great service and successful collections that AER is known for, as an NPA member you will get the following benefits:
- National Account status with AER
- A 20% collection fee versus the standard 25% fee that others pay
- Three free client credit checks annually
To learn more about Adams, Evens, & Ross, click here
To register and get your NPA benefits from Adams, Evens, & Ross: FREE registration with AER to get the NPA benefits
Dave Nerz | President
NPA, The Worldwide Recruiting Network
Your connection to premier recruiting firms on 6 continents.
1680 Viewpond Drive SE | Grand Rapids, MI 49508 | USA
+1.616.455.6776 x 19 | Skype: davenerz | firstname.lastname@example.org